Brian Regan is back in this all-new Comedy Central special, The Epitome of Hyperbole
. Watch as he exposes the truth behind psychics, discusses the stupidest crimes, and offers his suggestions on how to improve the opera. With his easygoing manner and physical brand of humor, it’s clear why Brian Regan is one of today’s most respected comedians.
The Epitome of Hyperbole includes the following routines:
Item #: 3BAM09
- READING: Adults Living with Parents; Newspaper; Reading’s Hard; One Thing Led to Another; Long Sentences; Speed Reading; Point/Counter-Point; Title on Every Page
- MOVIES AND PARTIES: Wrote for “Planet of the Apes”; Movie Reviews; Amusement Park Movie Rides; Russell Crowe; Mingling at Parties; I Love Art!
- ART AND LANGUAGE: Realistic vs. Abstract; Ballet; Opera; Learning Spanish; Franchise in Pensacola; Epitome of Hyperbole
- LAW: No Nonsense Judge; Cruel or Unusual Punishment; Loitering and Manslaughter; Slip and Fall; Aggravated DUI; Loss of Limb; Jury Duty
- TV: Game Shows; Cooking Shows; Mules/Sense of Humor; Talk to Dead People; Pet Psychics
- SPACE: Pluto; Planet Definition Committee; Intelligent Life; They Can Put a Man on the Moon!
- MARRIAGE: Bee Gees Introduction; Husband Bashing; Men and Women Think Differently